Good information sources in crypto
who to trust, who to follow, who to avoid.
I’ve had to update this article twice now, and I don’t plan on making this page a living thing that I have to come back to every once in a while. So instead, I’ll leave you with this advice:
- Doubt everything, doubt everyone.
- 90% of the times that someone gives you information or a tip, there’s an agenda. There’s a reason they do it. Don’t get me wrong, that doesn’t necessarily have to be something bad. I share information and my theses too via this website. But, just be aware that there’s always a reason.
- Influencers are not your friend. Most probably, you are their exit liquidity.
- Crypto is a zero-sum game. Look out for yourself, it’s what everyone is doing. That guy on Twitter who keep posting picture of chart that’s going up? He’s slowly off-loading his position while also recruiting more buyers. See bullet point number 1.
- Are you seeing an influencer talk about a memecoin? There’s a chance he’s being paid to do that, or he’s taken a position while it was cheap. He’s now recruiting you as exit liquidity.
- Assume that 90% of the things you see on Twitter is fake. Someone posts a PnL screenshot with 600% ROI? Cool, let’s see the position size.
- The real alpha can be found on the relatively smaller accounts, let’s say under 10K.
Let’s talk about blockspace. What it is, why there’s so much demand for it, blockspace derivatives, and how to speculate on blockspace derivatives.
On rollups, the power to verify, order, batch, and post user transactions to the L1, lies in the hands of centralised entities. This poses some risks. It’s time to truly decentralise the sequencers.
Entangle solves the DeFi liquidity issues by increasing capital efficiency, liquidity retention, and free movement of said liquidity. Unlocking layers of utility. for your liquidity and yield bearing assets.
If Ethereum and Cosmos had a baby, and granted it a $56M trust fund, you’d get Celestia. Let’s take a look at what they’re building in this deep dive!
Nillion is a highly ambitious infrastructure project which, if it succeeds, can have a huge impact on web3, as well as outside of web3
Crypto is growing, and the big players are placing their bets accordingly. Let’s analyze where the capital is flowing towards.
MetaFi is building a financial metaverse like you’ve never seen before, and aiming to change the current web 3 trading experience.
Kaspa is a PoW layer 1 that aims to address some of the security difficulties from Bitcoin’s Nakamoto Consensus, using the Ghostdag protocol.